Smwhite

MOC10 - No. 15 Hello Summer

MOC10 - No. 15 Hello Summer
Smwhite, Jan 18, 2022
Description:
Credits:Lynn Grieveson We Are Golden 2, Adventure Calls banner2 flat; Rebecca McMeen Cubbage & Coo WC Accent, Greta Gramercy Pastiche Scribble Frame 4, FrameSketch2 ; Amy Wolff Wolff Pack August Messy Edges 1; Gina Miller All the Feels flower; Little Butterfly Wings Viva la Vida sun-alt, Summer Nights palmtree stamp, When You Are With Me sun; Rachel Jefferies M3 June 19 addon freebie paint3; Paula Kesselring M3 July17 Elements 3,9; Valerie Wibbens Treasured journalscraps; Font: Prime Minister of Canada Regular
    • tinkerbell1112
      what a beautiful quote and what a beautiful page!!! I love how happy and sunshine-y this makes me feel!!
    • cfile
      Wnderful quote and what a beautiful photo, Sue... Your daughter is so cute! Love the facial crop of her in the circular frame.. your choice of papers and elements are perfect for a fun Summer page! Thank you for playing along with the filled page challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    Smwhite
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    469.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).