tinkerbell1112

MOC10 - January 7: Filled Template

MOC10 - January 7: Filled Template
    • SeattleSheri
      I have a senior too. I'm still wrapping myself around the fact that my first born is heading off to college! Anyway, I love how your page turned out!
    • tinkerbell1112
      @SeattleSheri I think I saw that in your quadrant page and haven't had a chance to comment on that amazing page yet! Isn't it crazy!? It makes me excited for him but so sad for me. Has your son decided where he's going next year? Mine will be about 3 hours 20 minutes away :( He's my first too.
    • SeattleSheri
      @tinkerbell1112 yes, it’s very crazy! Most of the schools my son is interested in have application deadlines that are way out so he’s taking his sweet time (it frustrates me he’s not more proactive). It’s mix of in-state and out-of-state. He’s only applied to one so far and they don’t start communicating acceptances until March. Selfishly I hope he stays in-state. I haven’t even allowed myself to consider that I wouldn’t get to see him much. It will definitively be a transition! He’s still my baby.
    • HeatherB
      The photos turned out great, even the relaxed sweatshirt and shorts ones!! He looks so handsome in his cap and gown. Love the purple and tan colour palette - looks so good with the photos. And love the black stamps. Great page!
    • tinkerbell1112
      @SeattleSheri oh that would drive me crazy (late apps and decision). He's already heard from all his schools so we knew where we could choose from! Good luck :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    tinkerbell1112
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    164.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).