tinkerbell1112

MOC10 - January 31: You are your own work of art

MOC10 - January 31: You are your own work of art
tinkerbell1112, Jan 31, 2022
Description:
Hearts to represent my children from All About Us by TLP Collab

2 foxes to represent being married and in love from All About Us by TLP Collab (as is the BG paper)

Macaroni & Cheese with an "x" over it to represent that right now I'm struggling eating inflammatory foods so had to cut both gluten and dairy out of my life :( from What a Pair (part 1) by Bella Gypsy

The teacups to represent my love of coffee & tea by What's Cooking from Little Butterfly Wings

Camera to represent I love to take pictures of my family from Mamarazzi by Forever Joy

The house to represent I prefer to just stay home from Honey I'm Home by Lynn Grieveson Designs

The eyeball to represent I'm always tired from We Are All Infected by Bella Gypsy Designs

The Go Go Go element to represent how I feel about my every day life! from Everyday Routine by Sahlin Studios

The Happy element to represent that overall I'm happy with my life from Shine Bright by Sahlin Studios

The money to represent I work in the financial industry from Jackpot by Kristin Aagard Designs

The Mickey to represent I love and also work in the Disney industry from the Project Mouse Boardwalk Add-on by Brittish Designs

Golden Snitch to represent my love of Harry Potter from Project Mouse (wizarding) by Brittish Designs & Sahlin Studio

The "work from home" to represent that as of now I'm 100% working from home (since March 13, 2020) and it's indefinite which I love! from Homebound by Amy Wolff Designs

The orange ribbon to represent my Multiple Sclerosis from You Matter by Neverland Scraps

The book to represent I love to read from Bookholic by Little Butterfly Wings & Studio Basic Designs

The Family History to represent my genealogy research from All About Us by TLP Collab

remaining elements from All About Us by TLP Collab

*if I did the math correctly, 14% is non TLP or non current TLP items.
    • mrs2a50
      I love seeing all the little bits that make you, you! Thank you for completing the challenge and for participating in MOC!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    tinkerbell1112
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    200.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).