tinkerbell1112

MOC10 - January 11: Where I Live

MOC10 - January 11: Where I Live
tinkerbell1112, Jan 12, 2022
Description:
First, this isn't meant as a political post, it's written from frustration at a vacation that has become more of an irritation than a joy due to other state rules :( Caught me at a weak moment. :(

328 words
5 location items: Map Paper, Black Arrow, arrow brad, Compass (from Wilderness), White Arrow (from France), arrow scatter (technically 6)

You Are Here by Sahlin Studios
Project Mouse (Wilderness) & Project Mouse (France) both by Sahlin Studios & Brittish Designs
    • StefanieS
      Love the very truthful feelings you expressed. Wonderful photo of the signage too.
    • *sylvia*
      Loved to read your journaling, fantastic page.
    • jk703
      I think what you are feeling is normal, and the frustration builds, you need to get it out! Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We haven't booked a vacation yet, waiting on seeing how things turn out. Last summer we drove from NJ to NC... and stayed on a lake - not my intent, but it was better than nothing!
    • tinkerbell1112
      @jk703 true. And we did that in 2020 after we had 4 trips cancelled. We went into the mountains. Covid restrictions in the local community meant we couldn't do anything! So we just got groceries, hiked, cooked, read and played games. It was wonderful!

@*sylvia* thank you :)

@Eyeore thanks! funny thing is that sign was taken in 2016 as we drove past it coming home on a vacation. hahaha!
      jk703 likes this.
    • kimingvtx
      I agree with so much of your journaling and frustration. As you know, I live close by and I wish that Texans were a bit more concerned about the virus. (Don't want to get any more political than that). In the summer, I remind myself that I hate cold weather and I spend most of my summer inside with air-conditioning or in the pool. It was nice to read another perspective on Texas. I like it most of the time too!
    • tinkerbell1112
      @kimingvtx lol. Oh I do too. But when looking at it from the perspective of being inconvenienced on vacation it was an entirely different perspective . And this literally caught me at a weak moment where I was very inconvenienced!! Lol
      kimingvtx likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    tinkerbell1112
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).