tinkerbell1112

MOC10 - JANUARY 10TH : 10 PHOTOS THAT RELATE

MOC10 - JANUARY 10TH : 10 PHOTOS THAT RELATE
tinkerbell1112, Jan 12, 2022
Description:
TLP Collab - Braver
TLP Collab - Stronger
*all photos relate as they are me in 2021 trying to learn to use mobility devices as my year was a rough one health wise.
MrsPeel and lulyg14 like this.
    • LynnG
      A really great take on the challenge, perfectly documented and with the perfect word art too. Sorry about the rough year :-(
    • SeattleSheri
      I'm sorry to hear you've had a tough health year, but I love that you're persevering through it with confidence! You nailed this challenge!
    • tinkerbell1112
      Thank you @LynnG and @SeattleSheri - it was a rough year, but the last couple months got much better!
    • MrsPeel
      oh JLynn... I know about this more than you can ever imagine (not sure if you know about my story?) but one of the things that I got from the whole ordeal in health in the past 20 years is that, Thank God, we have so much technology these days that it makes impaired mobility be less of what it used to be... like Lynn said, perfect subject, and beautifully scrapped!!!!, love how you used the collars that relate too!!!! the braver we get, the stronger we are :) (and you are young!!!) If you at any time want to talk, or vent, or whatever, I hope you know I am here for you...I loved you the first time I saw your pages and a few years have gone and it is always a delight to have you around.....would be more than happy to help :) HUgggzzz!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • tinkerbell1112
      @MrsPeel thank you ❤️❤️❤️❤️. You're always so uplifting and amazing. Hope today is a good day
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    tinkerbell1112
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    215.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).