Marif

MOC10 - Jan18: All Black or All White with a B/W Photo - Floof Art

MOC10 - Jan18: All Black or All White with a B/W Photo - Floof Art
Marif, Jan 19, 2022
Description:
My take on MOC Jan 18 to scrap in monochromatic white or black with B&W photos.
I scrapped the photos of the day I had fun with the floof I brushed off Freya... some whimsical floof art if you will, lol
As per requirement everything is white an there is 1 papers and way more than 10 elements
Done with all Bella Gypsy Designs items from Effervescent Collection, Just Chillin' Bundle, Autumn Nights Collection, Hello Lovely Collection, Meowter Space Collection, Moments of Science Collection, Isn't She Lovely? Bundle, Is Something Retrograde?, Pluviophile Bundle, When Skies Are Gray Bundle
    • amandac
      Mara, thank you so much for the laugh this page gave me! You, my dear, are hilarious! I'm sorry but Freya looks just about done with your shenanigans :D. I love your take on this challenge, I'm really loving those neat stitched elements! Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge!
      Marif likes this.
    • Marif
      @amandac Haha, thanks and you're welcome, I guess, lol
      I was really happy I found some of these elements, especially those great stitched ones (from Effervescent)!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    Marif
    Date:
    Jan 19, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    83.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).