Marif

MOC10 - Jan 27: 10 Things About You - 10 things

MOC10 - Jan 27: 10 Things About You - 10 things
Marif, Jan 28, 2022
Description:
Here's my layout for MOC10 Jan 27 to share 10 deep cut facts about yourself.
1. I'm missing my two upper lateral incisors and the ones I have are a now 25 year old bridge.
2. I'm tall but it's mostly in my torso, and my arms are too short to touch the ground if I sit straight on the floor.
3. Thanks to my Mom's passion for genealogy, I know the name of every one of my ancestors linking me to Charlemagne.
4. According to my 23 and Me results I am more Spanish/Portuguese than I am French and my hubby is more French than me.
5. I'm 6 months older than my hubby to the day and he never lets me forget it...
6. I can't use the phrase "born and raised" about France because I was born in a small Canadian city in the Prairies.
7. I have a very English, somewhat old-fashioned, middle name: Shirley.
8. I colour-match and even "theme" my undies, socks, shirts, jewelry, accessories, purse, coffee cup, ...
9. I don't like beer of any kind, champagne, or wine. I don't drink often or much at all and what I do like is always quite sweet.
10. I like most music, but I hate "messy" jazz and loathe Arcade Fire. On the other hand, my favourite band is probably the Offspring.
Done with Perfect Day Bundle by Bella Gypsy Designs and a Ten Things 2 {Dressed Up} template by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    • dawnmarch
      I really didn't get the Arcade Fire hoopla a few years ago. :D Great to learn more about you -- very cute page!
      Marif likes this.
    • Bagheertje
      I do genealogy as well.. I'm also related to Charlemagne :yesss.. but I think a lot of people are...:giggle
      Marif likes this.
    • Marif
      @Bagheertje Yes, a lot a lot of people are. The cool part is not being related to him, it's the fact that my mom has found the actual name of every relative linking us. She's been able to fully trace back all the way to him!
    • Bagheertje
      @Marif ,and since Charlemagne is a public figure, you (or your mom) can find his ancestors online.. :think I go a few generations further back... :thumbsups
      Marif likes this.
    • Marif
      @Bagheertje You made me curious so I went and checked the list and we do have 5 generations further back than Charlemagne, with the earliest birth in 582 :)
      Bagheertje likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    Marif
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).