Marif

MOC10 - Jan 2: Then and Now Photography - Office 2.0

MOC10 - Jan 2: Then and Now Photography - Office 2.0
Marif, Jan 28, 2022
Description:
Here's finally my layout for day 2 of MOC10 (on day 28, lol).
When I saw the challenge was to do a then and now photo within a photo, I knew I wanted to scrap the changes that made my son's bedroom become my office. The only issue was that I had to clean it up and put up the decorations I wanted to truly make it my office. It took two years between when he moved to his new room and this end result, and there's a reason you can only see one half of the room, lol. But as you can see on the computer screen, it used to be the corner that had my son's bed on which I received many morning hugs, the safety padding on the wall (for epilepsy) and his decorative stickers. And it is now my nerdy corner with the bookshelf with my photobooks, Disney things, and all my HP decorations :D
Done with Make Yourself Proud by Bella Gypsy Designs
    • dawnmarch
      Love how your framed the photo to make it stand out. My office became my son's room when he was born -- I'm still hoping to get it back some day, especially now that he's off at college! :D
      Marif likes this.
    • tkradtke
      Love that added frame to highlight the "then" photo on your computer... such a clever idea! Great job with this challenge... thanks so much for playing along!
      Marif likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    Marif
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    259.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).