Marif

MOC10 Jan 11: Where I Live - I choose Ottawa

MOC10 Jan 11: Where I Live - I choose Ottawa
Marif, Jan 12, 2022
Description:
Here's my take on MOC10 Jan 11: Where I Live to showcase and journal about the city you live in.
I used: 2 maps of provinces, a compass and 2 compass roses, a map filled tag, a globe and 2 flairs with globes on it, and 7 arrows.
Journaling reads:
I LOVE Ottawa! In a life where I am from nowhere, I choose Ottawa! It is the perfect size and level of excitement and activity: not too big and busy, but not too small and boring!
It has great restaurants, a wide variety of fun events popping up throughout the year, and many cultural activities to choose from, and yet it feels quiet and comfortable.
And for me, above all, it always looks and feels pleasant and beautiful with the dancing willows, the breathtaking late summer sunsets, the fall colours of the fiery maples and other trees and all the cute critters and pretty birds, especially the cardinals!
Done with Magic Moments: Exploring Canada Whatnots, Magic Moments: Exploring Canada Whimsies, Magic Moments: Exploring Canada Itty Bits, Magic Moments: Exploring Canada Papers, Take A Hike Collection by Bella Gypsy Designs and map shapes from the O Canada templates by Scrapping With Liz.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    Marif
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    213.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).