Bec

MOC10-day3-dangles

MOC10-day3-dangles
Bec, Jan 4, 2022
Description:
Journaling reads: If I could give you just two things; One would be Roots; the other; Wings.”Roots; not to tie you to the ground; But to guide you to where your fulfillment is foundThe nourishing start; the firm foundation; The source of your inner determination.Wings to soar over obstacles; wings to fly free; Wings to glide to the heights of the best you can be.
Created with I solemnly swear by Etc. by Danyale & Little Butterfly Wings, centered by The Lilypad designers, Fresh Start by The Lilypad designers, Makers Gonna Make by The Lilypad designers, Yes by The Lilypad designers, Scape MEGA Bundle by Little Butterfly Wings, Blessed by Sahlin Studio, Mansion Masquerade by DeCrow Designs, Studio Tangie, Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio. A new me {bundle} by Little Butterfly Wings, the Jump for Joy collab by The Lilypad designers, Heartsong a collaboration in remembrance of Dawn Inskip, Art & Soul by Sahlin Studio and Holly Designs
Happy Mama, AJK, katell and 2 others like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    Bec
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    236.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).