Bagheertje

MOC10-day26-Bagheera&Rama

MOC10-day26-Bagheera&Rama
Bagheertje, Jan 31, 2022
Description:
333 words in Dutch, 332 words in English

The first time we saw her was during the 'Roefeldag', which also included a visit to the Blue Cross. She was the smallest of a litter found in a box in the woods.
The next day we went back and asked to adopt her.
When he got home Dennis was excited, but Lindsey was terrified of dogs, she didn't want to get close to her. We decided to force it, because who is afraid of a sweet little puppy of 2.5 kg? Lindsey had to sit on the couch, and we put Bagheera on her lap. It didn't take long before she was petting the puppy and she was not scared anymore. She is still a big fan of dogs now.
As a puppy, Bagheera loved to play with black socks, strange but true. After that, balls came into play, but they did not survive very long. Luckily, we found toys for her at the pet store that didn't break that easily.
She wasn't allowed in the kitchen, but she managed to do it once and swallowed a freshly sliced 800g loaf of bread. The next day she was not well at all and had to go to the vet. Since then, she has been on a stomach sparing diet, easy to follow with dry food.
When Bagheera was 1 year old we adopted another dog, so she wouldn't be alone when we had to work. Rama was also about 1 year old. We were already the 3rd owners, we discovered why this was the first night… she howled like a wolf… Luckily Bagheera got tired of it quickly and a growl made her quiet. After that Rama only howled when she was alone.
In the summer we went into the garden we the kids I took care of, they always wanted to play with the dogs, but Bagheera especially, became a bit wild and often jumped up against them causing them to fall. They quickly learned to leave both dogs alone.

Paula Kesselring: Dog's World elements & papers
Lynn Grieveson: Woof elements
The Lilypad collab: Play
font: Abadi MT Condensed Light
photos: personal
    • bestcee
      Aw! Bagheera is lovely! I adore that she learned how to shut Rama up and would do it! My dog has also stolen a fresh loaf of bread from the kitchen. I'm glad Bagheera was okay! Thank you for sharing and playing along with MOC day 26 Rememberance/Tribute challenge.
      Bagheertje likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Bagheertje
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    236.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).