Bec

MOC10-day12-lonely_in_lockdown

MOC10-day12-lonely_in_lockdown
Bec, Jan 14, 2022
Description:
Created with Basic White #1 by Paula Kesselring, Work by The Lilypad designers, Maybe by The Lilypad designers, No by The Lilypad designers, Fresh Start by The Lilypad designers, Meowter Space Collection by Bella Gypsy, Bright Side by The Lilypad designers, A new me {bundle} by Little Butterfly Wings, Heartsong by a collaboration in remembrance of Dawn Inskip, Dear Karma MEGA Bundle by Etc. by Danyale & Little Butterfly Wings, Makers Gonna Make by The Lilypad designers and artCrush No11 {Artsy Bits & Papers} by NBK Design
katell, slfam and Erin Taylor like this.
    • plumdumpling
      Awesome background! The photo completely captures the feeling of lockdown.
    • katell
      love it!
    • Sokee
      Oh WoW I need to :ballonhanghere for awhile! To start that photo is perfect for a 'lockdown' layout, looking out into the world maybe wishing to get out and do something.... YOUR background is PERFECT! An example that you can use paints/stamps/markings for your whole design. Thank you so much for playing with me!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    Bec
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).