Cherylndesigns

MOC10 Day 7 "BEAR"

MOC10 Day 7 "BEAR"
Cherylndesigns, Jan 7, 2022
Description:
This beautiful dog, Bear, belongs to my granddaugher's boyfriend. Bear is a Chocolate Lab and he loved it when we got a little snow last week.

Credits: fdd_FiddlesticksNumber88; LBW_SBasic Snowscape Bundle: The Lilypad :: Bundles + Collections :: SnowScape {Bundle} (the-lilypad.com); Photo credits: my granddaughter, Ava Graves.
G.J. likes this.
    • Pachimac
      Oh, I LOVE YOUR DOGGIE!!!!!!! What a cute page! Our doggies have never been in the snow before. I think they'd turn their nose up on it. They're inside warm dogs!!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Pachimac Thanks so much, Susie! Labs LOVE the snow! When wed lived up in MI, our Lab used to borrow through the snow. All you could see was his nose. Hahaha
    • HeatherB
      Oh my goodness, Bear is gorgeous and so cute eating the snow! My lab loves to place his face right into the snow and pulls it out all covered! Love the bear element and the banner and the choice of embellishments. Great page!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @HeatherB Thanks so much, Heather!! Labs are SO funny in the snow. You KNOW I loved your challenge! Thanks so much!!
      HeatherB likes this.
    • G.J.
      Fabulous page! sweet and super cute photos and use of the bear element. Love everything about this cute page!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @G.J. Thanks so much for your sweet comments, Grace!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    277.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).