Cherylndesigns

MOC10 Day 5

MOC10 Day 5
    • flowersgal
      Great textured paper background and cute photo set off well with your little bow, paint and word art title. @Cherylndesigns - I'll bet showing such restraint was a challenge for you!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal Oh, Patsy, you KNOW how difficult C&S is for me! It takes me longer to do one of these than anything. Thanks for your sweet comments! :bk
    • G.J.
      What a beautiful page and photo! love how you used the stamp underneath the picture and the ribbon as fastener, so pretty!
    • G.J.
    • jk703
      Gorgeous, Cheryl! I love the space, and I know this was a tough one for you! Beautiful additions, and I think the photo pops out!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @G.J. What sweet comments, my friend. I just love them! C&S is extremely difficult for me, so I appreciate your sweet words!!

You have a wonderful day!:bk:bk
      G.J. likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @jk703 Thanks so much for your sweet comments, Jenn! Haha I'm "notorious" for not being good at C&S, aren't I??? It stretches me to my limit. LOL I'm so happy that you like it! :bk:bk
    • Claire Grantham
      Love this Cheryl, you do C&S so well, you need to do more of it. Showcasing your gorgeous Granddaughter here. I love the slight texture in the background paper x
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    136.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).