SeattleSheri

MOC10 - Day 30 - Album Cover

SeattleSheri, Jan 30, 2022
Description:
* At least 8 attachers - 4 buttons (within the cluster) and 4 staples on the title
** most items have been desaturated and darkened to become black
The best is yet to come by NBK
T is for Together by Rachel Jefferies and Studio Basic
Dear 2021 by Allison Pennington
My Tiny Sunshine by Allison Pennington
Silent Battles Grief by Rachel Jefferies and Studio Basic (butterfly)
Empty by Allison Pennington (staples | button)
A Thousand Years by Becca Bonneville (button)
Uhh...Khakis elements by Amy Wolff (button)
Copperwood Alphas by Kim Jensen (alpha)
Thanks for looking!!
LoveItScrapIt, Dalis and Smileark like this.
    • zinzilah
      this is my favourite for both this category and black on black one hands down. Love the amazing depth you achieved with the shadow work, I have struggled with letting any shadow being seen on mine, so I take my hat off! Stupendous, I have got most of the kits you listed, I might just go and look at them again... with different eyes
    • SeattleSheri
      @zinzilah Thank you so for the sweet compliment!! I really love the all-black look. I did a lot of desaturating and darkening of the elements and I played around with different shadows (lower opacity than normal) ... I also made a "light source" with my curves tool to show the layers better :heartlub:heartlub
    • londoncuppa
      Gorgeous, Sheri!
    • LoveItScrapIt
      :faint2:imok I just fainted over this immaculate art creation. I am ready to learn your ways:yesmaster:notworthy please teach me your ways :flirty .....gurllllll this is just......:dizzymind boggling :heartslub
    • Dalis
      WOW!!!!!
    • Cinzia
      The depth is so real I feel like I could reach into the computer and touch it. Amazing!
    • StefanieS
      Bold and dramatic, love the drama of it. Thanks for playing along with my MOC challenge this year.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful dimensional blackwork
    • cfile
      oooh love this Sheri.. it matches your challenge page from the b/w day :) Love it!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    SeattleSheri
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    214.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).