RJMJ

MOC10-Day #3-Dangles-Stronger Together

MOC10-Day #3-Dangles-Stronger Together
RJMJ, Jan 4, 2022
Description:
It's A New Year!...& 2021 Was A Really Rough! Year For Us!...I'm Just Happy! WE Made It Through 2021! After All The Negative Things That Were/Are Still Going On...I Am Hoping! For Things To Improve For The Better!...But To That Vein...Eventhough Times Were Tough...There Were Still Positive! Things All Around Us!...For Which I'm Both Thankful! & Grateful! For...

My Layout Is All About Positivity! Friendship! Brevity! & Strength!...The Power Of WOMEN! That Is!...I Am So Very Grateful For All The Amazing! Friendships! I Have In My Life!...Especially! All Of My Digi-Friends & Supporters!...Without Whom Things Would Have Been So Much Worse For Me In 2021!...So Here's To The Strength! Of All Of Our WOMEN! Power!...Also Happy New Year! Everyone!...Wishing You All The BEST! For 2022!...And A Great Big! Thank You! For All Of Your Kindnesses Shown To Me! & All Of Your Wonderful! Comments On My Layouts!...& Positive! Support For My Art!...Luv! You All!!!!...xo...Rhonda...:bk...

*For My Stronger Together Layout-I Used :

*Strength Of A Woman-Collection-NBK Design
*The Good Old Days-Designed By Soco & Pink Reptile Designs
*All The Little Things-Rachel Jefferies
*Eucalyptus-Rachel Jefferies

*Additional Fonts I Used :

*Months : CornerOne-Bold Regular
*Large Green WA : CK Bamboo Regular
*2020 & X's : ChesterfieldAntD Regular
    • flowersgal
      I love your amazing layout and the theme -- strength of a woman.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      LOVE your striking and fantastic page with all the woman-power♥
      RJMJ likes this.
    • *sylvia*
      terrific layout Rhonda :cheer
      RJMJ likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      Oh gosh, I just love how this turned out!!!! I especially love the topic and how you highlighted different months. I actually lead a women's empowerment group at work with over 600 members, so this topic is near and dear to my heart. Cheers to a great 2022! Thanks for playing along with my challenge! :heartlub:heartlub
      RJMJ likes this.
    • jam-on-toast
      WOW... love th idea!!! And your danglers are super cute!!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).