RJMJ

MOC10-Day #26-In Remembrance-My Amazing Mom

MOC10-Day #26-In Remembrance-My Amazing Mom
RJMJ, Feb 2, 2022
Description:
My Tribute/Remembrance Is All About My Amazing! Mom!...She Was The Best Mom!...She Loved Us All Very Much!...She Has Long Passed Now But I Miss Her Everyday...We Were Best Friends...She Taught Me So Much All About Baking,Music & Life...She Was A Funny! Lady!...Loved Everyone!...& Had A Heart Of Gold!...Each Day I Remember Her & Wish She Was Here...I Cried Briefly While Writing This...Stopped & Cried Again After Looking At The Final Page...Green Was Mom's Favorite Color...So You Can See The Green Featured Prominently Here In The Layout...Certainly A Style Layout I Don't Do That Much Of...But I'm Super Happy At How It Turned Out...

Love You Mom!...Miss You Always...Hearts & Hugs Always,Rhonda...xoxo...:bk...I Have 404 Words Total...

For My Amazing Mom Layout- I Used :

*Wildflowers By Rachel Jefferies
*T Is For Together-Rachel Jefferies
*Strength Of A Woman-PT-Old Vintage Paper/Hello 2012-Colorstyles-Overlays-NBK Design
*Font : Orator Std Medium
    • cfile
      Rhonda, what a beautiful tribute to your Mom and what beautiful memories. I am so sorry for your loss. She sounds like a beautiful person and she was so young. I understand your feelings as well. This is so beautifully scrapped and I love seeing the sweet framed photo of her.

Thank you for sharing and for playing along with the MOC day 26 rememberance / tribute challenge!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    305.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).