RJMJ

MOC10-Day #22-Create Your Own Bobblehead-Moving On & Letting Go

MOC10-Day #22-Create Your Own Bobblehead-Moving On & Letting Go
RJMJ, Jan 28, 2022
Description:
A Very Original Idea!...I Created A First Layout...Wasn't Sure If The Head Was Big Enough Or Properly Visual...To Me It Looked Good But Seeing As I Wasn't Sure...I Put Aside The Finished Page...& Created Something Different...This One I Know Will Work...Large Heads Make Me Think Of People's Pride...And How Swollen Their Head Is Based Upon How Much Stuff Is Running Around In Their Creative Heads/Minds/Brains...LOL!...Since I Am Always Thinking,Processing...My Mind Never Stops Thinking Or/Of Creating...That Being Said...All Of The Bobbleheads Created For This Challenge...Make Me Smile! & Chuckle Too!...

*For My Moving On & Letting Go Layout-I Used :

*Mixed Media Monthly-January 2022-Let It Go-Little Butterfly Wings/Lynn Grieveson/Paula Kesselring/Rachel Jefferies

*Additional Credits : Fonts : The Old Navy Grunge Regular
: Sherlia Regular
*Vintage Record Player : Courtesy Of RawPixel
AJK likes this.
    • KarenK
      Rhonda, this is absolutely stunning, so much to look at...The way you created the doll is perfect, and I love the concept of the page, a brilliant page for sure. xxx
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Wow! :faint2Beautifully executed! I am lovin' the color palette too! Its a bit worn with a vintage vibe and totally gorgeous to gaze upon.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    352.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px
    Aperture:
    f/7.1
    Make:
    Canon
    Model:
    Canon EOS 350D DIGITAL
    Date / Time:
    2009:04:05 14:23:00
    Exposure Time:
    1/160 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 100
    Focal Length:
    50 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).