LynnG

MOC10: Day 22: Bobblehead

MOC10: Day 22: Bobblehead
LynnG, Jan 22, 2022
Description:
DH at a pink ribbon (breast cancer) dance class fundraiser :-)

I used "All Good" and "Ballerina"
weaselwatchr and SeattleSheri like this.
    • flowersgal
      Such fun and that costume -- oh, my! I love humor in layouts and this one really tickles my fancy!
      LynnG likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      oh my! What a great way to capture the humour in that fundraiser.
      LynnG likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Oh my! I needed a laugh and I got it! At the expense of your husband, Lynn! :gigglep

What an awesome fundraiser and great humor! Thank you for making a Day 22 layout!
      LynnG likes this.
    • LynnG
      @ArmyGrl Well, he posted the original on his business FB page so I figured it was fair game #shhhhedoesn'tknowthough
      ArmyGrl likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      @LynnG Mmmm...I think this should be shared on his FB page! Its so much fun!
      LynnG likes this.
    • weaselwatchr
      Omg I just can’t even with this. Thank your husband for being a good sport and you posting this for the entire world to see. :goldstars
      LynnG likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      What a perfect photo for the bobble head! Love the costume and disco pose!

My husband forwarded on the bobble head I made of him to his friends too. Such a fun challenge!
      LynnG likes this.
    • A-M
      You certainly chose a fun photo for this challenge and it worked so well. the words "grace and beauty" are a fun addition to your page.
      LynnG likes this.
    • bjthomas
      This is amazing! I love it :)
      LynnG likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    LynnG
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    204.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).