SeattleSheri

MOC10 - Day 20 - Bad Photo

SeattleSheri, Jan 20, 2022
Description:
Ingredients:
+ One teenager who refuses to cut his hair
+ One talkative, squirmy preschooler (ensure tummy and tongue are visible)
+ Outdoor backyard, preferably unkempt
+ One mother who wants to get just one decent shot
+ Camera

Directions:
+ Bribe first two ingredients to join you in the backyard
+ Repeatedly threaten to withhold dessert or take away devices if they don’t cooperate
+ Point camera repeatedly at subjects and depress shutter 50x
** Notes: be prepared to settle for a bad photo

Mixed Media Monthly: Let It Go by Rachel Jefferies, Lynn Grieveson, Paula Kesselring and Little Butterfly Wings
Text Blends No2 | Fresh Start Collection by Lynn Grieveson
Copperwood Alphas by Kim Jensen (recipe alpha)
Old Woody Alpha #1 by Paula Kesselring (bad alpha)
Thanks for looking!
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Yasssssssss! The ingredients and recipe are perfect here Sheri. I love the "bad" photo and the amazing title. :goldstarsat least they've gotta a momma that can take the bad photo and make gorgeous art for memories
    • MrsPeel
      you, my dear girl, are the most amazing creative, blessed with talent and such a beautiful person too, with, of course, beautiful children!! LOVE this..... if you didnt say was for the challenge, it feels almost like a painting!!!!

into the JANUARY Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • Karen
      This is so awesome! I absolutely love the "recipe" that you've added for your journaling. Ah the things we do to get pictures of our kids, huh? :giggle
    • SeattleSheri
      @LoveItScrapIt Thank you so much Kiana!! :heartlub:heartlub
      @MrsPeel You are the sweetest!!! Thank you for mentioning my page as a FF, I'm soooooo flattered!! :heartlub:heartlub
      @Karen I've tried to explain to them soooo many times, if you cooperate, it's a 2 minute commitment, if you don't we'll spend a lot longer! Some day!!! lol :heartlub:heartlub
    • DivaMom96
      Love your storytelling!!! LOL - so, so funny.
    • amandaresende
      BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! for bad photos, your hubbie is the man!!!!! LOVEEEEE the great bad recipe! they are handsome anyway and your pages are stunning anyway! YOU ARE A ROCKSTAR! thanks so much for playing with me!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    SeattleSheri
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    418.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).