Hydrangea by ForeverJoy Designs
Magic Moments: Tomorrow Tales Alpha by Bella Gypsy Designs
Love You More by ForeverJoy Designs
This Moment (elements) by Sahlin Studio
Blessings by ForeverJoy Designs
How Sweet It Is by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
Fonts: Little Star Story, Perfume

Journalling reads:
Birthdays are a great time to look back on our lives and forward to where we are going. This photo captures just that. The photo is of me when I was two and the items show a bit of who I am now - I love baking, quilting and Christmas and LEGO combined. Forty four is here and now to make it a wonderful year!
ForeverJoy likes this.
    • Memaw2Wm
      Wow ... for a moment I thought that photo was of my daughter ... similar dress, similar blonde hair and that backdrop! Plus the “faded to red” tint of the photo. She’s 46, so of a similar age too.
      sberkan likes this.
    • ForeverJoy
      wow! this is so creative! I love it! Ho w cool how you combined Christmas and Lego! :giggle Great work! :hi5
      sberkan likes this.
    • cfile
      Oh sweet!! I love this especially that the kids will look and see the little things you liked when you were 44 (happy belated!! ) and what a sweet little photo of you! Beautifully scrapped!
      sberkan likes this.
    • tkradtke
      I love your idea for your "then and now" photo and I love that you may use this idea going forward! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge!
      sberkan likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    sberkan
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).