RJMJ

MOC10-Day #2-Then & Now-Lay's 60 & 22

MOC10-Day #2-Then & Now-Lay's 60 & 22
RJMJ, Jan 2, 2022
Description:
O.K. Finally Here To Post...I Had A Bit Of A Time Trying To Understand The Challenge Like Some Others Here...but Once Explained A Bit Differently...I Understood Better...I Just Had No Idea On What To Do...So My New Lay's Chips Were Staring At Me...I Thought...Humm...I Have An Old Picture Of A Bag Of Lay's From The 60's...Well Should I Say Box...3 Bags Per Box....69 Cents!!!...How Drole!!!...Not Sure When Or Where The Photo Was Taken Or By Whom In The Family...But It Was In With A Stash Of Old Pics...It's Just Funny...I Never Thought To Scrap It!...I Wasn't Born Til 1968...So It Wasn't Me...LOL!...I Would Have Been 1-8 Years Old!...Could Have Been Gram Or Mom...I'm Going With Gram...She Was Always Taking Pics Of Odd Things...We Never Had A Camera When I Was Younger...Not Since We Moved To New Brunswick From NFLD...So It Was Probably Gram...But I Wonder Why She Did This???...Either Way...I Got The O.K. From The Gal Running This Challenge Before I Proceeded...So I Scanned In The Pic & Then Put A Red Frame Around It In Photoshop...& Then Printed It Out...I Put A Larger One In Back & A Smaller Size In Front To Give More Depth In The Photograph...I Taped The Photos To The Back Of The New Chip Bag...Arranged Them To My Liking & Clipped Them All Together With One Of My Red Kitchen Clips...Huh...After Taking Multiple Photos...I Only Liked A Couple & Chose The Best One...I Ended Up Doing An Extraction...& Putting It On Top Of A Journal Card For Composition Purposes...Hope That Is O.K...

*For My Lay's 60 & 22 Layout-I Used :

*Fa La La La La La-Bundle By Rachel Jefferies
*A Lot Like Christmas-Bundle By Bella Gypsy
*Mixed Media Monthly-July 2021-You Are Made Of Stardust-Add-On By Little Butterfly Wings
*The Doves I Used Were Courtesy Of Pixabay
Dalis, CaroRen and Happy Mama like this.
    • Happy Mama
      Wow, such a cool layout! (I totally had a hard time figuring out this one too, ha!)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • *sylvia*
      Your page jumps out of the gallery and I knew immediately - it's Rhonda - cool and creative as always.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ajm
      WOW! So creative! I love the story that goes with it and also the words on top of the doves!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Dalis
      OMG, this makes me think of Minnie. LOL!!! There is so much brightness and fun!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • tkradtke
      Oh my goodness!!! This page is so much fun! Love the vintage vibe and all of those dots! :-) You did a great job with this challenge... thanks for playing along!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    408.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).