RJMJ

MOC10-Day #14-Mosaic-I Got This

MOC10-Day #14-Mosaic-I Got This
RJMJ, Jan 17, 2022
Description:
IntenseMagic...Thank You! For Offering Assistance...I Ended Up Using An Online Mosaic Creator Suggested By A Few Of The Lilypad Ladies Here In This Thread Who Created Their Pages With This Program Called : AndreaMosaic : So I Figured I Had Nothing To Lose Since I Wasn't Getting Anywhere Anyway!...I Used Over 1400 Photos To Create My Mosaic...I Don't Know...20 Minutes Later Or So A Completed Page Came Out...But It Looked Really Weird!...I Guess I Did Something Wrong...I Didn't Even Realize I Had That Many Photos Either...You Can't See The Photos As You Upload Them To This Program...So It Was Hard To Tell...I Just Kept Adding Incase It Wasn't Enough...Either Way...I'm Not Completely Happy With This But I Have To Move On Now...To Be Clear :[...I Like The Concept I Came Up With For The Layout : Just Not The Mosaic Part...]...I'm So Behind...I Can't Spend Any More Time On This Challenge...I Tried & Did The Technique As I Could Eventhough It Didn't Turn Out Right...I Showed My Completed Page To A Close Personal Scrapper Friend Of Mine [Who I Trust Implicitly] & Asked Her For Her BRUTALLY! HONEST! Opinion...& She Gave It A Thumbs Up...So Here Goes Nothing...

*For My I Got This Layout- I Used :

*For A Little While-Little Butterfly Wings
    • IntenseMagic
      See...I just knew that with your amazing creativity that you would rock this challenge, even if you may not be completely happy with it ;) I absolutely love it!! All of the little mosaic photos are wonderful and the whole concept is fabulous!! Stunning, stunning work!! Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @IntenseMagic How Sweet Are You!!!...:cloud9...Thank You! For Your Very Kind Words!...& For Your Support Always!!!...:bk...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    562.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).