Map paper, two arrows, geotag, globe, compass

Supplies:
City Maps #4 by Paula Kesselring
Pack Your Bags Elements by Paislee Press
Getaway Elements by Sahin Designs
Livin' la Vida Elements by Sahin Designs
Audacious Elements by Sahin Designs

Journaling:
There are so many things that make me love Gothenburg. So many different details that separately from each other come together to make this place my home. It's the smell of autumn walking through Kungsparken, and a light dusting of snow as I walk home from work through Haga on a quiet winter night. It's the view over Götaplatsen from the stairs outside the Museum of Art and two scoops of ice cream (brown butter and licquorice please) from Råda Gelato - best ice cream place in town, hands down. It's free higher education and healthcare. It's going up to the highest balcony at the opera house in the intermission, looking down at the orchestra pit; something that thrilled me already as a little kid, and I haven't stopped doing since. It's hot chocolate at Berzelii Choklad and 87,2% voting participation in the 2018 general elections. It's meeting up with friends at Skatås for a long nature walk with a packed lunch, and taking the ferry out into the archipelago to go swimming in the summer. It's 480 days paid parental leave per kid (shared between the parents) no matter where you work. Those are some of the things that make my home special to me.
    • ArmyGrl
      Wow! Fantastic photo and great description of what makes this place amazing - you had me at hot chocolate!
    • jk703
      I love the photo and how you shared your home with your journaling! Sweden is on my list of places to visit! The map and paint are a nice touch! Just lovely, and makes me want to enjoy it with you! Thank you so much for sharing! :beat
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    kristinkristin
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    290.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).