RJMJ

MOC10-Day #10-Photos That Relate-10 Random Things

MOC10-Day #10-Photos That Relate-10 Random Things
RJMJ, Jan 12, 2022
Description:
As Per The Rules : My 10 Random Things Are All Photos Taken The Same Day Of Things In Our Apartment : That's How They All Relate To Each Other :

Photos Taken At Random Are :

#1 : Minion Tic Tacs : Yep! I Like Minions!...OMG!
#2 : One Of My Star Trek : Next Generation Captain Picard Plates...[Now You All Know I'm A Next Generation Star Trek Captain Picard : Nerd...Oh Boy!...]
#3 : My Bejewelled Owl Ring Holder : A Very Precious Gift From My Sister For Christmas 3 Years Ago
#4. Ray's Smurf Chef That Resides On The Top Of Our Stove Where Ever We Move...I Used To Collect Smurfs Years Ago & This Describes My Ray Perfectly!...He's My Personal Chef!...LOL!...He Likes This!...It Makes Him Smile!...
#5. Ray's Collectable Tim Horton Coffee : Christmas Tin From A Few Years Ago...Not Sure When But He Treasures It...
#6. A Photo Of A Box Of Kleenex That Is A Permanent Fixture On My Desktop Next To My Computer
#7. My White Out...Also On My Desktop Next To My Computer Monitor...All The Blues Went Nicely Together For My "BLUE" Row Of Pics...
#8. A Photo Of The Joico Color Therapy Shampoo I Use To Wash My Hair...Getting A Photo Of That Was A Bi***...The Glare From The Bottle Kept Ruining The Photos...Had To Take So Many Before 1 Was Even Good To Use...
#9. The New Heater That We Got Just A Couple Of Month's Ago...It Has Been A Lifesaver From All The Cold We Have Been Experiencing Here...It Was Minus 38 2 Days Ago & A Snow Storm Of 41 Centimeters Of Snow!...Whoa!...I Would Have Froze Without This Heater!...It's My Constant Companion!...
#10. A Bag Of Red Lay's Chips!...It's Funny!...How Much We Love! These Chips!...I Swear Those Bright! Red Bags Call People's Names As They Walk Through The Grocery Store!...I Would Say That's Good Marketing Folks!...

*To Create My 10 Random Things Layout-I Had To Comb Through My Stash Just To Find The Right Items To Complete...& That Took A Lot Of Extra Time On Top Of Everything Else!...Counting The Template I Used...I Used A Total Of 10 Separate Kits/Bundles/Collections...OMG! I Just Realized That!...10 Kits Used For A 10 Photo Challenge!...LOL!...[FYI That Wasn't Planned...]...I Haven't Used This Many Kits In A Layout In A Long Time Now & Never Thought I Would Do Again...Here's The List Of Items I Used :

*TLP-Work,Rest,Play-Template #2-Fiddle-Dee Dee
*TLP-Rest Collab-Paper/Every Last Minute-Bundle Add-On-M3 October 2021-I Love The Life We Have Together/Messy Marks-Date Stamps 2022 + Bonus-Rachel Jefferies
*Wake Up Happy-M3-October 2021 & Daydreaming Again-Lynn Grieveson
*Mixed Media Monthly-October 2021/Mixed Media Monthly-September 2021-Little Butterfly Wings
*Mixed Media Monthly-January 2021-When Nobody Is Watching-Mixed Bits #2-Paula Kesselring
MrsPeel and KarenB like this.
    • plumdumpling
      What a fun way to approach the challenge. It'll be fun to look back at this and see what random things were in your apartment!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOL Rhonda you never never EVER fail in making my heart sing!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE your idea for a subject....!!!!! the pieces are great (we love minions too!!! LOL)
      LOOOVE the products you used, love how you (as usual) translate your beautiful;, energetic and ever so talented heart into the art in the page, colourful, full on and AWESOME!!!!!!!
      I haven't been around for a few months, now is a bit complicated but we NEED to catch up as soon as MOC is dealt with!!!! Miss our chats!!!!! love your gallery as always and the take on my challenge is one awesome page!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    436 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).