Thuria

MOC10 - Day 10 - 10 photos that relate

MOC10 - Day 10 - 10 photos that relate
Thuria, Jan 15, 2022
Description:
Kits: Micheline Lincoln Designs - 35mm, Olivia.

My husband and I LOVE travelling. This is important to us and we are delighted to discover the treasures of our planet. These photos represent some of the countries we have already visited (Tunisia, Turkey, Sicilia, Italy, West coast of USA, UK, New York, Vietnam).
Veronique PINCEMIN and MrsPeel like this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Oh my goodness - I need to stow away in your luggage!
      Thuria likes this.
    • Thuria
      @ArmyGrl :thumbsups Normally, this year, we hope to go to Dubai, Iceland and Croatia. Interested?
    • ArmyGrl
      @Thuria yes, yes and yes...although Iceland is at the top of the list. I'll be out of the military soon - and international travel will be much easier!!! So exciting! What's the dimensions of your luggage :giggle? Be sure to pack water and snacks, please!
      Thuria likes this.
    • Thuria
      @ArmyGrl :giggle:giggle Excellent! Hope you (and we) can travel. Cross fingers for the pandemics to give the planet some rest!
    • MrsPeel
      this is gorgeous... my husband and I were keen travellers before meeting each other, we continued together, and even carried on with Sarita, who started her travelling at 5 months old :) she still in a passionate traveler, continuing the travels on her own and with friends.... so important to us too, to the point that what affects me the most of the pandemic is not being able to do so :( The page is , as usual with you, gorgeous! love the film strip frames, gorgeous photos, beautiful all together!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      Thuria likes this.
    • Thuria
      @MrsPeel Thanks! Yes, same feeling regarding the pandemics. I miss travelling as we would like to do. Hope this year will start to be better.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    Thuria
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    124.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).