Moc10-26 Remembrance or Tribute layout

Moc10-26 Remembrance or Tribute layout
Anny-Libelle, Jan 26, 2022
Description:
I used:
For a little while by Little Butterfly Wings

Translation with google translate:

My friend Marion “Bildermäusel”

I met you through a small online photo and graphics forum I was invited to after contributing graphics I made to a website. All members were friends of photography and digital graphic design and photo editing. I quickly found out that we both work with the same graphics program and like to implement creative ideas and give each other lots of tips. You not only gave out a lot of praise, but also constructive criticism of the various works. I could also talk about your pictures.

Your opinion was always very important to me and after you asked me about various things that also related to your professional projects in the creative photo and graphics field, I knew: you valued my opinion just as much. We were both able to develop together.

We found out that we didn't live that far apart, so one day we met in person. You invited me to your home. How nice it was to get to know you!

The mutual sympathy was there from the first moment. Together we discovered our beautiful Dresden photographically and talked about God and the world. Our following meetings were also great and the time always flew by. Whether at the wine festival or at the Christmas market, we enjoyed the hours together. We talked on skype and continued to exchange creative ideas. So passed more than 10 years. We were very close now. I liked your calm and warm manner so much and I had you firmly in my heart.

When my son got married in 2016, you were very excited about the photos. The day I was finally able to email them to you, you received a diagnosis that worried you a lot and you couldn't really show any interest in the photos anymore. A few days later it was clear. A malignant tumor was found. But you were a fighter and started treatment immediately.

We kept in touch, you weren't well but you were always positive and always ended your texts with a smiling smiley. When your husband called me in mid-December and said that you were in a palliative care unit and that they were expecting the worst any day, I couldn't believe it. Two days later we lost you forever.

There was only an incredible two and a half months between the diagnosis and the day you died. You weren't even allowed to take up the fight against cancer and you already lost it. Unfortunately, I didn't have the opportunity to say goodbye to you anymore and that still hurts me. I miss you endlessly, my friend. But I have such beautiful memories that comfort me. You were a part of my life for a while and I am eternally grateful for that.
    • flowersgal
      Love the little photo of your smiling friend and her ice cream cone. It's so hard to lose a friend without being able to say goodby and tell them what they have meant to you. Be comforted by your precious memories. You have written a nice tribute to her.
    • ArmyGrl
      Thank you for sharing your friend with us. Although the final months were likely difficult to journal about, you've created a beautiful tribute in honor of your friend Marion.
    • bestcee
      This is a beautiful page! Thanks for sharing. I love that you got to meet Marion in person. I'm sorry you lost her.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    Anny-Libelle
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    191 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).