Description:
Rachel Jefferies Stmpalicious Heathland Template
Rachel Jefferies Heathland Mixed Media Artistry
Rachel Jefferies Right Now Mixed Media Paperie
Rachel Jefferies Captivated Basics Stamped Alpha 2
Journaling is 389 words
LynnG and Lynne-Marie like this.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      I haven't checked out this challenge yet, but I adore your limited use of the elements and choice of background, the title work and magazine type columns - absolutely stunning!!
      elseepe likes this.
    • elseepe
      @Rachel Jefferies thank you. I started down a different path yesterday but it just wasn't working and I saw this paper in my stash and it just came together so easy.
    • Lynne-Marie
      I love the positioning of your letters for the title!
      elseepe likes this.
    • cfile
      What a beautiful story of the old Piano, Lisa. I loved reading about your memories of your Dad. It is so hard to get rid of family heirlooms, but I am thrilled you thought to take a photo of it, before you sold it, and now you have scrapped it perfectly with the story and all never to be forgotten. I love the alpha you used for the title and for the minimal use of elements. The magazine style of journaling is fabulous. Thank you for sharing your journaling with us and playing along with MOC Day 26 Rememberance/Tribute challenge! Well done!

(PS what typewriter font did you use for your journaling? I love it.. I always am on the hunt for another typewriter font! )
      elseepe likes this.
    • elseepe
      @cfile I use VTPortable Remington. It has been my fave for more years than seem possible. I use it almost exclusively in my journaling
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @elseepe Thanks Lisa.. going to check my stash LOL.. I don't have it so I grabbed it! :)
      elseepe likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    elseepe
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    231.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).