chai

MOC10.10 Hurricane Henri

MOC10.10 Hurricane Henri
chai, Jan 11, 2022
Description:
These photos were all taken in a 3-hour period showing flooding from Hurricane Henri.

Credits:
ArtCrush #47 12x12 Templates by NBK Designs
Carefully Curated: Whatever the Weather by Rachel Jeffries
Forecast Kit by Lynne Grieveson
MrsPeel, slfam, LynnG and 1 other person like this.
    • MrsPeel
      Love the page, in that crazy way we have with scrapbooking that we can turn not so beautiful events unto the most beautiful pages.... hope you guys are well?
      The page is great, love your background , fits with the subject, and the stitching is one of my most favourites to use in my own pages, and here you make them perfect fit.... love that little cardboard from ion the left hand side...details are all great!
      As I said, hope you are all well, I've been through some devastating incidents of heavy rain in Brazil, some of my family lost their houses completely :( so I know is not easy to get through it... hope you are doing well now!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      chai likes this.
    • chai
      @MrsPeel Thank you! While the water came up to our curb, our house was not affected by the flood. But many of our neighbors had quite a lot of damage.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Oh thank God!!!! I know some people have suffered terrible loss :( Glad to hear you guys are well!!! Hope you are having fun scrappinG!!!!
      chai likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    chai
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    135.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).