wenckechodan

MOC06 Day03b-Color-Splash

MOC06 Day03b-Color-Splash
wenckechodan, Jan 13, 2018
Description:
Hello everyone! This is my layout for the MOC06 Day 03 - Creating and using a mood board for inspiration. Helpful criticism is always welcome! Thanks!

Credits:
Paper: Sabrina – A few of my favorite things
Paper Overlay: sahlinstudio_precocious
Paint Circles: Blog Hop – Life is an adventure (lbw)
Stitches: Sabrina – A few of my favorite things
MrsPeel, ArmyGrl, LynnG and 1 other person like this.
    • dawninskip
      A photo with a real WOW factor!
    • wenckechodan
      @dawninskip Thanks so much! That lady made me speechless - she had such charisma, such radiance!
    • flowersgal
      Love the photo and your selective coloring in it. Makes me want to hear her music because I love her smile.
    • jenn mccabe
      I love your mood board filled with the beautiful colors, contrast and selective color ... what a super fun idea for creating a mood baord and the final page is fabulous! I love the photo! And your selective coloring is fabulous! Love the bokeh brushwork & how the photo is framed with black. Really love how yours turned out!!! :)
    • MrsPeel
      wOw to this page!!!!!!! love the lady.. you know her name? absolutely gorgeous photo, amazing feel to the page, LOVE it!!!!!!!!!![​IMG]
    • wenckechodan
      @MrsPeel Thank you! No, I don't know her name; I was just lucky enough to see and hear her play once. :)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      thanks! she really look amazing, love the photo, I thought it could be one of the old Latin ladies... we have in Brazil an instrument like that, is called "cavaquinho" anyway, your page is amazing!!!!!! [​IMG]
    • wenckechodan
      @MrsPeel She's playing an 'ukulele which was supposedly introduced to Hawai'i by Portugese immigrants (possibly an adaptation of the Portuguese machete), so it wouldn't surprise me if it was similar to the one you have in Brazil. :)

So you're from Brazil then? I still have to scrap my trip to Brazil - do you have any recommendations for kits I could use? Preferably kits/products that have a specific Brazil theme, as I own plenty of kits suitable for traveling in general ;)
    • GlazeFamily3
      this photo is truly STUNNING!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    wenckechodan
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    101 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).