MrsPeel

MOC05_6_Inspired

MOC05_6_Inspired
MrsPeel, Jan 7, 2017
Description:
****from the wonderfully AWESOME NEW RELEASES for January BYOC today and on sale all weekend****
In my page:
Etc by Danyale: Bouncy Alphabet Soup & Flair LOve Set

also here:
Paula Kesselring Silver Blue Papers- Urban Blight-Brushes
Wild Thing Old & Damaged
Lynne Marie : Selfie Word Art
Pink Reptile Designs: Schools' Cool
Sahlin Studio: Innovation

For MOC 5 Day 6 Inspiration Board: Inspired by:
1.typewriter keys letters, only I used Danyale's new ones as they are more fun ;)
2. the top left photo with the different textures, I added the string, the flairs, play word art
3. 2nd from the bottom left, b&w photo with the paints covering, not sure if it is apparent but there is a piece of a woman's face covered with the paints in the tallest building, you can see mouth & nose
4. The street art thing with the lady with camera blended on the top part
5. The trainers on the bottom.

I started thinking about doing a page about pollution, global warming and the predictions of Dystopia literature & film culture...but then it got too gloom and depressing and I thought I needed to go a different avenue.... great challenge!!!
TFL!!!
    • keepscrappin
      FABULOUS layout from the inspiration board... so much going on, but put together so seamlessly... How do you do it? Every layout is simply amazing! I wanna scrap like you when I grow up... hehe
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @keepscrappin I love it when I come and there are comments from you!!!!!! you make my day shine!!!!! Thanks so so much!!!! I think you already scrap amazingly awesome..... your pages are always full of detail, the love shines, you compose so beautifully!!!! I need to make time to comment in your gallery , need to catch up!!!!!! :heartlub
    • keepscrappin
      awe thanks Cynthia... I love your scrappin style... I know I could never do it, because it's not me, but that's ok. I'm good with my style, but love other's styles too... it's so fun oohing and ahhing over so many different styles here at TLP. It's so good for my soul and gets my creative juices flowing. :swingin
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • disneysheryl65
      This is so cool! It really is a work of art! So much to explore.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
    • kirstiegai
      how the heck did you come up with this?? OMG woman its brilliant, it should be hanging on a wall
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @kirstiegai Trust it had to be you to make my morning a much better one!!!!!!! Thanks SO so much!!!! <3
      kirstiegai likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    142 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).