MrsPeel

MOC05_28_Paper2Digi

MOC05_28_Paper2Digi
MrsPeel, Feb 4, 2017
Description:
******From the super awesome NEW RELEASES from FEBRUARY BYOC on sale this weekend!!!! look up the many ways to save with BUY MORE SAVE MORE HERE******

Mommyish: Hole Foods Elements (alpha included)
Kim Jensen: Mash Up Paper Dates & Knotted Hearts
Lynne Marie: Darling papers

the white doodled arrow is from Little Butterfly Wings: Crazy Unicorn Lady Elements

I lifted this amazing paper page, (even though it didn't come the way I wanted and I couldn't help but add more elements as they are irresistible)
I scrapped it on the 30th or 31st, I know it wont count as anyway I don't compete, but it makes me feel great the fact that even with the busiest schedule we had with hosting a challenge, I got to scrap 30 of the 31 pages in time :)
This one didn't come as close as I wanted for me to like it, I have been unwell physically and that messed with my head apart from ending up at the A&E/ER. But I'm in love with Leah's pieces so I maybe making another page!!!!!
Remember you can save by shopping this weekend!!!!
TFL!!!!
mommyish likes this.
    • loves2scrap
      Love this kit and the way you have used it!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • KimJ
      So fun, Cynthia! Love the flow and all the whimsical elements! Cute page! Hope you are feeling better! (((hugs)))
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      thanks so much ladies!!!! @loves2scrap @KimJ I have been looking for more ways to use those knotted hearts LOVE them!!!! and the dates???? OMG I will never stop using either!!!! these are like your stringbats ...when a page is't coming together...find a stringbat pack and it will sort it!!!!!! You are awesome.
      loves2scrap and KimJ like this.
    • zinzilah
      Cynthia, admiring your page as usual, I hope you don't mind me lifting it for the scraplift challenge. Thanks for inspiration
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Feb 4, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    155.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).