MrsPeel

MOC05_27_2 Templates

MOC05_27_2 Templates
MrsPeel, Feb 1, 2017
Description:
with the two awesome templates provided by Just Jaimee & Scrapping with Liz for Challenge Day 27- loved making this page!!!
Today's SOSN, 50% OFF/ Half Price Today only!!!
Pink Reptile Designs & Little Butterfly Wings: Lean on Me
Pink Reptile Designs: Lean on Me Journal Cards
Little Butterfly Wings: Color Outside the Lines Elements and Color Outside the Lines Mixed Media Stuff
Allison Pennington: Dreamweaver.
Kim Jensen: In Stitches Alpha.
all half price only today!!!!

photos of Sarita & best friend Lauren, probably 2006, their friendship will be 16 years in May! Sarita was Lauren's made of honor when she got married in 2015 :)
TFL!!!!
    • IntenseMagic
      Ohhhh this is just fabulous, Cynthia!! You rocked this challenge!! I love how full and happy this page is! And that title work is fabulous!! Thanks so much for playing along!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @IntenseMagic love you, you know that <3 I always think you guys may cringe seeing my over crowded pages but I can't help my inner element hoarder LOL
      Loved the templates and it was so much fun to make this!!!!
    • KimJ
      Such a great page, Cynthia! I love the way you put everything together here - so organic! Fabulous choices to show off your photos! Terrific combination of the templates, and that layered title is so cool! Bursting with fun!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Love the little pocket you made on the left. The photos are adorable. And I am in love with that title!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful page. I wish I could be a GSO'er team member, I'd totally put YOUR pages on the blog all the time. ♥♥
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @KimJ thanks so much once again, you know you are one of the highlights of my scrapping life..... thanks so mcuh for your words <3

@LoveItScrapIt Kiana... you make me cry.... I did like the way this came out, but I was feeling pretty bad these past couple of days and didn't like any of the pages I made, so you may change your mind LOL thanks so so much <3
      LoveItScrapIt and KimJ like this.
    • Vrielinkie
      Looove the matching colors in the photos & elements! And I love the mixing and matching of the artsy papers with a nice crisp background!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    160.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).