LoveItScrapIt

MOC LO13

MOC LO13
LoveItScrapIt, Jan 13, 2016
Description:
Using: We Are The Storytellers by Sara Gleason and freebie template Wildflower by Sara Gleason

Journal = 286 words
Sara and KarenB like this.
    • bcgal00
      Looks great! Love the edging!
    • KarenB
      Awww she must have been scared. Glad the rest of the year was incident free! Lovely photo and I love the tabs down the side :)
    • lcpereyra
      Gotta love the facebook feature to bring back our memories, lol! :) And oh, how scared (rightly so!) she had to have been. Glad the rest of the year worked out for you. Great job retelling the story! Thanks for participating in the challenge!
    • Sara
      I really love how you split the word art piece into three separate pieces and then used those to "frame" the composition. Fabulous touches of painty goodness too! And I have to echo Lori. I love how the "on this day" feature helps to bring stories back to mind! And I'm really glad you decided to document it...even though it wasn't necessarily a bright moment in your story. I think it's so important to remember these kinds of things as well! What a scary thing to experience at 5 years old. I would have reacted as you did, momma bear. And really your response showed your love that you will always advocate for her. That's a thing worth documenting. <3

(And I am so glad to hear that the rest of the year was smoother!)
    • LoveItScrapIt
      KarenB likes this.
    • fanon
      wondderful page. I love photo, I love the tabs down the side and this composition so beautiful
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    LoveItScrapIt
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    105.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).