wendyjc

MOC Layout 1

MOC Layout 1
wendyjc, Jan 1, 2015
Description:

Kit used - Forever Joy Goal Digger

Font used for date - CK Typwriter
    • AnneofAlamo
      Okay? my brain is slipping, but I am sure I loved up on this page earlier today? If it got ate by the internet....
      I seriously love that you went bold and bright pink background, it pulls out the colors in her outfit, but I seriously love the frame over the bigger photo. This is a dynamic pagE!
    • MandaKay
      Yay - a gymnastics page!  This is great!  Very striking...the colors compliment the photo so well!
    • mimisgirl
      I have to agree - LOVE LOVE LOVE the pink!  and your words here are so inspiring!
    • MelanieB
      First, that photo! What a graceful & amazing gymnast! I wish I could do that. You chose the perfect colours to complement the photo! :)
    • HeatherB
      What a fabulous photo and I love how the frame creates a nice little focal point within the photo. Beautiful and bold with the bright pink!
    • Roboliver
      Great great page! I used to compete years ago so I always love seeing gymnastic pages. Great job! The colors are perfect with her leotard!
    • enjoyyourpix
      PERFECT word art for the layout!! Such hard work, determination, and discipline for her to get where she is!! AWESOME!! (and I totally agree with all the above comments!! :) )
    • PLM
      I love the framing of the photo, the quote and the little elements you placed aroundè
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    ForeverJoy Designs
    Uploaded By:
    wendyjc
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: