MOC January 3 - Mood Board LO

MOC January 3 - Mood Board LO
triplejdesigns, Jan 3, 2018
Description:
Template: Dec. MBC temp from Scrapping with Liz
Kit : Donut Worry by ForeverJoy Designs
ForeverJoy and elsi like this.
    • cfile
      Love coffee pages and this is no exception! Great use of the template and love all the bits and elements chosen... the coffee photos are great and love your journaling.. too fun re the 24 hour DD close to home being not a good idea! I was chuckling.. I have the same issue with Starbucks, and physically had to steer my car away from autopilot of driving to the nearest one! Fun page!!
    • elsi
      Although I don't drink coffee, I do understand the craving. (Mine just happens to be for Diet Coke.) I like your layout and am impressed at how quickly you were able to respond to the challenge.
    • triplejdesigns
      @cfile I work 3rd shift (11pm-7am) and Starbucks is always closed when I go by on my way to work. Once I discovered that DD was a block away from work AND 24 hour, it was over...lol!!
    • AnneofAlamo
      again, you have qualities that just draw me too you...easily addicted to new things (such as your awesome mood board) and coffee!
    • jenn mccabe
      i can't imagine working the night shift and not having a place to get coffee - so glad you found the 24 hr DD (fellow coffee addict here too!) your mood board made me giggle and now your journaling has me laughing as well. i love what you created and love love love hearing you may be addicted to making mood boards. :) awesome job on this!
    • redplaid3
      Feels so fun!!
    • LoveItScrapIt
      ROFL we know your priorities!!! Love your mood board and this page.
    • krscraps
      How fun is this. The page made me giggle and smile. Gotta love Dunkin!
    • *gina*
      gorgeous fun page
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    triplejdesigns
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    202.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).