amandac

MOC January 10 : 10 Photos that Relate

amandac, Jan 26, 2022
Description:
So..... all my photos are related by MUSIC!
There are 2 photos of the Bella and Tash's choral performances, 2 photos of the girl's piano lessons, 1 of Tasha's Bugsy Malone musical costume, 1 photo of me singing like an idiot to Bohemian Rhapsody at my birthday party(because it's not a party without Queen!), 1 of the girls and their fav bans shirts, 1 photo of Tasha and the kids performing Thriller on the cruise, my bestie and I at a Blue's club and best of all .... 1 photo of hubby and besties and me dressed up for a Rocky Horror sing-a-long night!
More than 5 elements:
2 cameras, 1 heart, 3 music note doodles,1 music tag,1 other tag,1 metal flower,2 paint splats (repeated a couple of times for more colour)
Credits:
35 MM Remix "The Complete Collection" by Micheline Lincoln Designs
Love Song: Elements by Allison Pennington
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MishSpar
      Superb showcasing of multiple photos with these fabulous film strips! Love the splatters of colors making you photos pop on the white back.
      amandac likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      AWWEEEEEEEEESOOOOOMEEE!!!!!!! LOVE that we could get together any day with the families and do musicals!!!!! the photos are gorgeous, love the blank space, those gorgeous elements, everything is perfection, and, don't laugh now.... I spent a good time trying to make sense of the "journaling"... until I asked Sarita to come see (because of the neurological issues getting worse sometimes I mix the order of words and need help) and she goes...Muhuuuuum ....is the dictionary definition
      :rofl

love you!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      amandac likes this.
    • amandac
      @MrsPeel thanks so much Cynthia. You are so sweet! Love you too x
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    amandac
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).