jagruti patel

MOC JAN 29

MOC JAN 29
jagruti patel, Jan 29, 2021
Description:
Sahin Designs - Chapters

268 words
New Year’s Eve! Finally 2020 can come to an end! Let’s hope 2021 is better! We normally stay in for New Year’s Eve, so this was not different for us. We let Nolan stay up to midnight, since was keen on doing that. Even though Brian and I struggled to stay awake. Even Nolan was fighting it at points in the night. He was very happy to be able to stay up. We ordered pizza for dinner. We watched ET, which made Nolan cry. Poor guy! We played air hockey, and watched some of the Rockin’ Eve, which bored us. So we played some air hockey. Did our traditional kid’s New Year’s countdown – the Madagascar one was no longer on Netflix (of course – it’s the year 2020). So we watched the Skylanders one. Nolan watched a Minecraft show – it was terrible! We then watched Dwayne Gretzsky (a local cover band who was playing 5 hours straight to cover all the New Year’s countdowns across Canada). They were amazing – new favourite cover band, along with Wing Night! We got a little silly and Brian began to play his empty beer bottle and Nolan grabbed his guitar. We have our own band now…hahaha! At midnight, we threw confetti and cheered with some drinks. Nolan had ice tea, I had Coke and Brian had hydra fruit juice. Yes, it was that kind of night. We were planning to peace out and go to bed right after the countdown, but Dwayne Gretzsky was too good, so we danced until 12:23am and then went to bed. What a fun night! 2020 is over!
jesskab and chastml like this.
    • jesskab
      Jagruti! This sounds like you all had a blast! I love that you danced all night. The whole page is so fun. Thank you so much for joining along!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    jagruti patel
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    114.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).