AZK, Jan 24, 2019
Description:
Supplies: Under The Weather by Pink Reptile Designs
Lifetime Stories Bundle by Etc. by Danyale
Template: Winter Candy {Dressed Up} by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs
Fonts: Bakery, Amsterdam Light, Pea Daniel San
Arrow brush by Happy Scrap Girl

Journaling:
This cut glass fruit bowl has been in my family since I was a little girl. As the story goes, my mother was shopping at the German Import Store on Gratiot Ave in Detroit, a place I remember visiting a lot as a child. I am told that as she went down a narrow aisle with me in a stroller, I reached out and pulled this bowl off a lower shelf. As it hit the floor, a piece broke off one of the bowl’s three feet. She had to buy the bowl, of course. I have no idea what she might have had to pay for it. She kept it in her china cabinet, and while it’s a lovely piece and the broken part of the foot doesn’t affect how the bowl stands, I don’t recall her ever actually using it. After she passed away and we sorted through her belongings, I more or less inherited the bowl. I don’t use it much either, but I do bring it out every now and then, usually to place on my dining table as a centerpiece.
    • ashleywb
      What an interesting story. Love your page composition.
    • Tree City
      Oh wow! What a great story for your bowl, and I giggled at the "Break/bought it" banner. Too funny!
    • jesskab
      I love the little touches that illustrate the story--the emoji, the banner, & the arrow. Thank you so much for joining the storytelling challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    AZK
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).