4- Scrapbooking
5- Music
6- Yarn!
7- Taking photos
8- Walking
9- Planning my holiday to the UK
10- Funko Pops!​

Credits:
Mixed Media Monthly: Document / Daily / Joys - Nov. '19 by Rachel Jefferies & Paula Kesselring & Lynne-Marie & Little Butterfly Wings
TLP Collaboration - Snapshots Part 2
vixen and KarenB like this.
    • nessita
      Totally stunning page. Love your list, too, it's similar to my favs :)
      amandac likes this.
    • cfile
      Oh Amanda, I loved reading about your favorite things and your love of reading. I too love to read, although now that I am retired I spend less time reading, as I would read at lunch time when I worked. I do like the physical book and I love the film strip showing your favorites - Family, your home library, and your crafts of knitting.. What a fun way to document your current likes.. it is also interesting to look back every year to see what has changed :) Love your title and date from the tags annd how you stitched it down, the heart safety pin and other elements.. your book looks so realistic, like a journal book. Congrats on your upcoming 30th anniversary trip to London!! Have fun. I love it there and plan to go at least once more :) Lovely page. Thank you for playing along with the MOC day 2 favorite list challenge!! Love it!
      amandac likes this.
    • KarenB
      Love how you have a bit of journaling about each thing. Love the notebook, paint splats and photo strip. Love everything really - awesome!!! :beat
      amandac likes this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page - love the way how you documented your favorite list
      amandac likes this.
    • jetjez
      Beautiful, love the journaling in the notebook, beautiful vintage colours too
      amandac likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Love the book you created!
      amandac likes this.
    • patsyt
      Awesome page! Love your journaling!
      amandac likes this.
    • norton94
      Amanda this is fantastic! Congrats on 30!! Love your list within a book ;) So well done
      amandac likes this.
    • vixen
      kkk this LO is awesome, right down to the Funko Pops!
      amandac likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    amandac
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).