djp332

MOC Day11 - Tell me a Story

MOC Day11 - Tell me a Story
djp332, Jan 11, 2021
Description:
template - SwL-MBC_1_21Template
kit - https://the-lilypad.com/store/Mixed-Media-Monthly-This-Storm-Shall-Pass.html
KarenB likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      The angst that has covered our planet is so tangible thru your story...It is a story that needs to be remembered
      djp332 likes this.
    • Saar
      It's so strange how a virus can change the world in an instant. We can only hope things will be a little more normal soon.
      I love how you told and scrapped the story though. I love your page design, the words on the right, all the layers... Beautiful layout about a horrible time in history.
      djp332 likes this.
    • bestcee
      I love the personal touch you added to how the pandemic has affected you. The little details about the rescheduled trips add to the hopefulness of it being over next month, then the next, while showing the disappointment. Thanks for playing in my challenge!
      djp332 likes this.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      I love those handwritten words (maybe not the words but just the style of them). Are they part of the kit or a font?
      djp332 likes this.
    • djp332
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    djp332
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    199.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).