designbylime

MOC day 9 - Travel related

MOC day 9 - Travel related
designbylime, Jan 9, 2023
Description:
Barcelona 2009
We walked for hours but we was still in the city just not in the centre.
What a view! We loved Barcelona but since my darling granddaughter is born it will always be Majorca we visit :)
Days Like These Collection by Lynn Grieveson8/url].
G.J. and MrsPeel like this.
    • *sylvia*
      Gorgeous layout! What a great view over that city. You can take the ferry Barcelona / Mallorca, so you can visit it again ... :whistle
    • designbylime
      @*sylvia* yeah, but it takes several hours and I don’t like boatsthanks for your comment.
    • ajm
      What a view! Great photo and page!
    • sucali
      A beautiful view and I like the wooden wordart you used!
      My husband has been to Barcelona several times, I hope next time I can travel with him!
    • designbylime
      @ajm The view is the best. Thanks for your comment.
    • designbylime
      @sucali Thanks for the challenge. Barcelona has a vibe, a smell and tons of wonderful buildings, art everywhere even on the pavement. Great museums, great beaches and a very good beer :)
    • MrsPeel
      your granddaughter was born in Mallorca? I lived 2 & half years there, such a great time, wonderful memories!!!! I like Barcelona, have been a few times, but I think Mallorca still has the island, small town vibe in many of the places....which I rarely feel in Barcelona.... the page is breath taking (ads you do!!!!!) gorgeous photo, perfect touches to enhance it with that great title, (love Lynn's ones!!!) gorgeous all over!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • designbylime
      @MrsPeel My oldest daughter and her hubby settled in Calvia for 10 years ago and Marley is born 2015 and she speaks english at home, her dad is from Scotland, spanish in school, learn mandarin in school and speaks little swedish too :) I love the view from my daughters house, just countryside and mountain but there are so many tourist on Majorca. The last two times we went to Barcelona we stayed in northern part of the city and that was so nice and quite. Thanks for your lovely comment Cynthia!
    • Lillyia
      Wow! What an amazing photo!! And I think you scrapped it just right - a shot like that deserves all of the attention.
    • G.J.
      Fabulous view! love the use of the elements and word art
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    designbylime
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    150.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).