Sani_digiscrap

MOC day 9 QR Code

MOC day 9 QR Code
    • Karen
      What a gorgeous birthday layout! I really need to play with that collection! I love all the fun happy colors! I see someone likes Ninjago too! My boys used to LOVE everything related to that... we watched the shows, collected the cards, had all the books, etc! :agree I followed the QR code, but the link wouldn't work for me, but that's okay, I imagine it works just fine for you. :agree
    • Sani_digiscrap
      @Karen Thanks!!! yes my son is the same watching all about ninjago, last year was power rangers, he loves everything about ninjas jajajaj he just started with hapkido because he wants to be a ninja
      You were right the QR code didn't work i already fix the link :agree good thing i made my qr codes Dynamics so i can modify the links only
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      Yay! It worked for me now too... what a fun song and cute little video. Love it! :) And hooray for dynamic QR codes!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Sani_digiscrap
    Date:
    Jan 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    170.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).