morgyns

MOC - Day 7

MOC - Day 7
morgyns, Jan 9, 2019
Description:
I struggled a lot with this layout. I don't generally make lists like this and have never really had a bucket list as such.

MPM - Diary
MrsPeel likes this.
    • bellbird
      Great job of a list for a non-lister! I had Mach uPicchu on my list too, you're off to a great start & I love how you added details of your achievements in the bottom box!
      morgyns likes this.
    • morgyns
      @bellbird Machu Picchu would (or should I say WILL) be amazing when I finally get there.
      MrsPeel and bellbird like this.
    • bellbird
      morgyns likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I can assure you : IT WILL be the most awesome feeling..... I went when I was in my late teens, and still have it in my mind like a video in full technicolor!!!!!! there is much more than beauty in the ruins and in the whole country.....actually the whole of South America is mind blowing (I maybe biased as I am Brazilian, born and lived in Argentina also) but starting at Machu Pichu is a blast!!!!!
      Love how you made the page with the blocks, your list is great, being a mum is marvelous, lots of hard work but amazingly marvelous , and designing and building our own house is the greatest feeling ever!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      morgyns likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    morgyns
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    507.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1500px
    Height:
    2000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).