Fiddlesticks Number 88 by Fiddle Dee Dee
Anisoptera: Basic Backgrounds by Rachel Jefferies
Anisoptera: Algae by Rachel Jefferies
Anisoptera: Mixed Media Collages by Rachel Jefferies
Anisoptera: Mixed Media Artistry by Rachel Jefferies
Bordered Vellum Alphas by Kim Jensen
Good Vibes | Elements by Pink Reptile Designs
Mentally Elsewhere (mixed media elements) by Little Butterfly Wings

journaling: Recently my Mom has been saying that she is overwhelmed with everything that needs to be done around their house and that she can’t keep up with everything. I think her biggest problem is just getting started and then things pile up. So this summer I’ve been making an effort to go over and just help with projects and clutter around their house. On this day we decided to try out their new burn barrel. My Mom had 2 garbage bags of old paperwork that she cleaned out of the filing cabinet she wanted to get rid of. We burned all of the papers and we also started burning the pile of leftover wood on the patio. There was a gigantic ivy vine growing over the top of the wood and into the yard. I battled that for an hour and got all of that cleaned up. Then I also moved a bunch of stray wood out of the yard and back on the patio so she can mow around there easier too. The final task was to drag the filing cabinet out to front porch. I was EXHAUSTED when I got home, but I was sure happy with the progess we made.
    • Cristina
      That sounds absolutely exhausting, but very rewarding at the same time! I love all the bits and bobs peeking out from around the photos!
      Karen likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Sounds like a lot of work but a lot was accomplished! Love the vellum alpha in the title work, I really need to pull that one out and use it more often - I love the look of it! And love the layering and clustering! Great page!!
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    279.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).