KarenW

MOC Day 7 - Mt-Bromo

MOC Day 7 - Mt-Bromo
KarenW, Jan 7, 2020
Description:
Lynn Grieveson - Cut it Up Template Album, If I'm Honest Kit, Busy Days Kit
    • bellbird
      love how you journalled the truth behind the photos, such is life right?! the flat wordstrips and interesting angled crops give this that awesome travel mag look!
      KarenW likes this.
    • bellbird
      (good to see you here too - seeing Canb at the top of the poor air quality app for the last like fortnight & parliament house in orange fog on the news has had me hoping you guys were ok)
      KarenW likes this.
    • KarenW
      @bellbird the scary thing is we can’t even smell the smoke anymore. It has rolled in tonight, we can see it and our eyes are itchy but no smell...
    • KarenW
      @bellbird also have to ask if any of the fires are near you?
    • bellbird
      the bigger one's are further down the coast nearer to you i think but there's spot fires everywhere & it's weird just not being able to see the mountains and escarpment which is the backdrop of everything here, it's just flat grey and very low visibility today but i get what you mean about not smelling it anymore, that's weird too
      KarenW likes this.
    • zinzilah
      this is a great way to preserve a memory, warts and all. Love the feels you get off your page. Visually stunning all of it.
      KarenW likes this.
    • LynnG
      Love the honesty and the way you put this together. I wouldn't enjoy bouncing around in a jeep either ... but it IS an amazing looking volcano
    • ashleywb
      I've been to Bromo! It is a pretty dusty trip to the top of the crater. Love your series of photos and the text circle you created. Awesome page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    KarenW
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    436.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).