tkradtke

MOC Day 6

MOC Day 6
tkradtke, Jan 6, 2017
Description:
(This will have a second side... eventually)

Inspiration:
1. The layout of the inspiration board itself.
2. The black text on the white background of the coffee card
3. Typewriter font
4. Circles in similar colors to the circles at the bottom of the inspiration board.
5. Brick background inspired by brick background of book photo

Supplies:
Pocket Template Maker Actions 2 by Mommyish
Brick paper - Holly by Anita Designs and Just Jaimee (changed to B&W)
Circles - August 2016 Storyteller by Just Jaimee
Living the Dream card - Life Scripted by Just Jaimee
jenn mccabe likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      your kids participate in the coolest things ... and their mom documents it all in this best of ways. really love this photocentric page ... amazing!
      tkradtke likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      SCHOOL of rock, now I know school house rock?? I will await the second side eagerly...guilt producing waves sent to Tracey....
      tkradtke likes this.
    • tkradtke
      Thanks @jenn mccabe! They do get to do some really cool stuff through their activities... we're very lucky! @AnneofAlamo Second side is done! I didn't want to... but all of the photos were open and culled, so I reluctantly decided to just finish it up. It's all photos and not very exciting so I'm not going to post it in the gallery... but it's DONE!
    • AnEnglishLady
      I love the grid style layout, lack of embellishments and black on white title. These all work so well with the colour rich, densely detailed photographs.
      #MOC5-6 #InspirationBoard #KISS
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    tkradtke
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    297.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).