Kegger

MOC - Day 6

MOC - Day 6
Kegger, Jan 13, 2015
Description:

All about us:
Journaling reads:

We have now been together for 2 years but I still adore the story of how we got together. You like to tell people it was through a friend of a friend, which is true, but I love the longer story of how I met you and you made me a blue drink in 2008. I went home that day and babysat my cousins, quite drunk! We then crossed pathes again in 2010 when you came to celebrate my birthday with me, and we went to a Steak House (the irony for vegetarians!) but we both had partners, even though there was a spark. I moved to Japan, and you stayed with your girlfriend. We then met once, but I then moved to China. Once I got back to the UK, we became great friends in 2012. You’d broken up with your girlfriend, and I managed to convince you to give us ago. I’m still not sure how I did, but here we are, having moved to Hong Kong, celebrating our 2 year anniversary with big plans for the future. I love you dearly crazy one!

Credits: Stargazer - ForeverJoy Designs: https://the-lilypad.com/store/FOREVERJOY-STARGAZER.html
    • NancyBeck
      Such a cute photo!  I love the symbolism of the oversized clock blended into the background!
    • MelanieB
      This is gorgeous! I love the clock & the starts & everything about this! Lovely story.
    • ForeverJoy
      just AWESOME!!!! and so terrific you captured such a very important story!
    • lcpereyra
      Wow, that is quite the story of how you finally got together! Adorable photo and great journaling. I really love your design too - great job! Thanks for participating in the challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    ForeverJoy Designs
    Uploaded By:
    Kegger
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: