Sahlin Studios
Alpha – Foam Stamp Alpha White
Staples, Flower – Pressed Petals
Arrow Strip – Key to my heart elements

Pink Reptile Designs
Cork Paper – Forget Me Not
MrsPeel and KarenB like this.
    • keepscrappin
      Love the graphic feel with the blueprint paper, BIG title and simple accent.
    • MrsPeel
      I'm not sure which challenge this is, but, as usual with you, this is amazing!!!! Zippy is cute!!! love the big chalky tittle, that background paper is perfection too!!!! do you call cars as a she /he or it? I have trouble with English because in English (as in Italian) is a machine that is considered feminine, but for us is "the car" or the automobile "o carro" or "o automovel" in Portuguese and "el coche" o "el auto" in Spanish....which is all masculine... anyway, love the page!!!!! I think am gonna have to go look for that paper!!! [​IMG]
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      Is this the name of your car? (Mine is called C.J. - part of the number plate!) love the big alpha with the relatively small car and how the backgrd paper gives Zippy a mechanical feel and the cork strip really pulls focus to the centre where your pic is and helps it stand out!
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page and photo
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    cherpea
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    175.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).