LynnG

MOC day 5: 2019 ending

MOC day 5: 2019 ending
LynnG, Jan 5, 2020
Description:
Photos I took in Sydney recently that seem to sum up where we are now.

I used my Wild and Free kit.
wvsandy, KittyY, extase and 3 others like this.
    • A-M
      The Grid photo technique has worked well for your page. I enjoyed your very interesting journaling. A very inspiring page.
      LynnG likes this.
    • extase
      OK... respect :circles
      you layout is totaly eyed catching, i love the warm tones you used and the vintage, out of time these colors give to your page. In love
      LynnG likes this.
    • Ga_L
      OMG ! this page is wonderful ! I'm totally fan !
      LynnG likes this.
    • Pachimac
      This is fabulous!!!! I love the mood your color choices convey!
      LynnG likes this.
    • Dady
      Absolutely, adore everything!
      LynnG likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Stunning @LynnG ! This is an example of how the technique can add 'more' rather than just looking like a technique 'stuck on'. The journaling. It really does tell what our world is like right now. :(
      LynnG likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      This is just an amazing page, Lynn!! Love how it just works so perfectly with the whole feel of the page! Absolutely perfect!! I do love the emotion of the page as well as the view of the current state of the world. Thank you so much for playing along!!
      LynnG likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      I am in love with this page! It's just so impactful! The photo, the journaling, etc! It looks like it belongs in a magazine! Really fabulous!! :heartlub

**YOUR PAGE IS A FROGGY FAVORITE!**
      LynnG likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Congratulations on the Froggy Favorite! Well deserved. Your layout is a perfect example of how this style/challenge fits so well into a layout.

The topic is not a pleasant one...but so important to document. And you do it in such an arty way.
      LynnG likes this.
    • wvsandy
      Gorgeous use of the grid and colors to create a mood! Beautiful!
      LynnG likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    LynnG
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    363.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).